Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Skip Navigation LinksServices - Foreign Workers License

The Department of Labour produces two Licenses for Foreign Workers to work here. The Licenses are as follows: 

​Foreign Workers License 

(short for LPA - Lesen Pekerja Asing)

Icon - LPA.png

For companies who wish to hire Foreign Workers to work with their company. 

​Domestic Helpers License

Icon - Domestic Services.png

Especially for Individuals and Families who want to hire a Domestic Helper to assist in their Household Service and not for Business purposes.